Wednesday 5 March 2014

love blooms


Hello. I was looking for something a little bit different and found these - Dilly Beans Digi Stamps. These images are great for colouring practice - I used my pencils. 

The Hobbycraft Show in Glasgow starts tomorrow. I missed the last one due to my Mum's house move so I was looking forward to this one. The only thing is we are taking delivery of some new furniture on Friday and the charity van is coming tomorrow to pick up the old stuff. Not keen on going at the weekend it's far too busy (and I don't have sharp elbows). Please keep your fingers crossed for me that the van comes early!
 

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card as always Liz, love the cute image. Fingers crossed here.

Donna x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz, such a sweet image and your colouring looks amazing.
Fingers crossed that the van comes early and you make it to the show!
Sue xx

Debs said...

Amazing colouring - stunning!!
Enjoy the craft show - I'll be going in a couple of weeks to the one at the NEC - can't wait :o)
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Deirdremf said...

Maureen and I are going tomorrow. Will look out for you. Love this card. Maureen uses a lot of their stamps.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty - love the colours! Hope you get to go to the show!

Viv said...

This is so pretty Liz,great use of colour too. Thanks for the nudge from Sally too, she left me a lovely comment :)hugs Viv xx

Carole said...

Brilliant colouring Liz and a very bright and happy card. I do hope you made the show!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love this one - great coloring. love the sentiment and papers! Perfect in my eyes... :)
Have a great day...