Thursday 21 March 2013

take time to smell the flowers

A little while back these new stamps 'Jofy 09' by Paperartsy caught my eye and I treated myself! I loved their quirkiness and thought they would be a good choice for my occasional flirt with art journaling. 

Anyway, the usual sort of thing happened and they lay on the shelf in the crafty room as I didn't quite know what to do with them! Until this months Stamper magazine! Low and behold there is a whole feature on these very stamps. 

So, the one above is pretty much an exact copy of the card in the mag'. And the one below, although inspired by the mag', is all my own work!


 

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are gorgeous Liz! I'm gonna have to add them to my wish list, Jo x

Debs said...

Love the both equally Liz - I have looked at these stamps too and so far have resisted but think I may have to 'treat' myself :o)
Have a fab evening
Debs xx

Ladybird Diaries said...

Both cards are just lovely!
M xxxx

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Liz, these stamps are so fun and creative. ... Today I realised what a long time it's been since I made you a visit and I loved scrolling down to see your other cards. All so beautiful and inspirational xx

Donna Mosley said...

These are both fab Liz, LOVE the stamps and colours.

Donna x

Mrs A. said...

I love their quirkiness too. hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Fabulous cards Liz, I love the images and wonderful designs
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Liz!
Helen x

Nikki said...

Fantastic cards love how they look :) great add in with the buttons so unique

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love both of them. Great job. Love your little comment about spam. Made me laugh...and is it ever increasing! Also, sign up to follow you on bloglovin!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC and you've just reminded me I haven't received my mag!
xx

Cazzy said...

Lovely both of them, I think these stamps are so different, I will get some one day to add to my bulging collection!

Cazzy x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love these - they're definitely my style.
Rinda