Thursday 13 September 2012

Photography Scavenger Hunt

The deadline for the scavenger hunt is fast approching so I am making a final push for the finishing line! We managed to get away for a few days last week and I couldn't believe my luck when we arrived at the hotel. A wedding and a swing! Two of the very things I was struggling to find.

Number 16 - a bride.
Number 20 - a swing hanging from a tree.
Number 3 - a border. 
I had been planning to nab the Scotland/England border but we whizzed by so fast on the motorway that we missed it!

Number 5 - a train.
A frantic scramble for the camera while we were at a level crossing!

I only have a few left to get including some fairly easy ones. So I am hoping that I will be finished by the 21st deadline.

4 comments:

MagsB said...

Seeing your pix makes me wish I was a photographer! Good luck with nabbing the remaining ones!

love Mags B x

Sarah said...

This looks like a great challenge. Good luck with getting your last few.

Sarah x

Sarah said...

This looks like a great challenge. Good luck with getting your last few.

Sarah x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Go Liz Go! You can do it.
Rinda