Wednesday 27 June 2012

thank you teacher



There are some new cuties in the DigiStamp Boutique. 'Thank You Teacher' is just one of the new sets. There's also 'Off to School' and 'Louie and Apple'. All adorable!

Now don't be thinking I have lost the plot and stamped the letters all squinty and smudgey, it was deliberate, honest. I thought it would look sort of 'schooly' but now I'm not so sure!

The papers are my current faves 'avalon' and I coloured with copics. I am entering the challenge over at Creative Inspirations...anything goes.

 

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Liz, love the sweet image and scrummy papers.

Donna x

fatmonica said...

It's lovely,and the smudged lettering looks fine to me!

Wiccababe said...

I think the lettering looks fab - what a super cheery card
Debz
xx

Debs said...

Adorable!
Have a fab day
Debs xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Love your card... cute image! Infact, I'm off to look for the image, I need to make some Teacher thank you's as DD leaves Primary School this time.
Hugs
Kim
x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Very gorgeous indeedy...love the lettering too...xx

Mona Evy said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge