Tuesday 27 March 2012

TeddyBo Tuesday

I know what you're thinking! That's not a teddy! Well teddies aren't the only creatures you will find in the TeddyBo store - go have a peak for yourself.

I coloured the TeddyBoBea image 117 with prisma pencils (there is a link to my video on how to use these over there on my sidebar). The papers are Echo Park 'yours truly' and I added ribbon, heart stickers and card candi to finish it off.


Don't forget there's still loads of time to enter the current TB challenge - all the info' is here.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Liz. This is so lovely, gorgeous colours and fab image. Enjoy the sunshine.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Jolanda said...

hi Liz,
I love all the creatures of TB;0)
your card is so cute!
grtz Jolanda

Emma Williams said...

Ooo, this is so adorable and I love the colours you've chosen to use...as always, it's beautiful!!
Love Emma xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A very cute card Liz, gorgeous colours.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Liz, lovely image and fab colours! Big hugs Jo xxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love your colour combo and what a sweet image
Clairexx