Sunday 11 September 2011

DigiStamp Boutique...new releases

I have had the most relaxing Sunday morning colouring these images which are part of a new set, released today, over at the DigiStamp Boutique. I have kept the cards clean and simple to show off the images.

Of course, I didn't realise there was rain in the air when I went outside to take my pics. But fear not any little droplets you can see here dried in nicely!

I coloured using my Prismacolour pencils and blending solution and the sentiments are computer generated.

The nativity set is on special offer this month and can be found here.



There is also a new cute Halloween set here, which is also on special offer!

And, don't forget, if you make a card using any of the Boutiques images you can enter the customer competion. All the details about that are here.

13 comments:

Claire said...

These are gorgeous Liz - love the images. Hugs, Claire x

Janice said...

Lovely new images & beautiful cards. Jx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Liz, your cards are beautiful and so very fresh looking. I love the delicate colouring you have done, so pretty. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Tina said...

such a sweet image...very cute card

Tina

Kerri said...

I love these cards I love the way you use white..Going to have to give it a whirl..thks for sharing and also thks for leaving me comments..

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Liz, fab CAS Designs and fab coluring too :) Donna ♥ x

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Liz and perfect examples of less is more! xx

Gemma said...

Just love them, they are both super! Hugs Gemma

Jenny said...

I love the images liz and you've coloured them perfectly :)
Reminds me of those school nativities.
Jenny x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Liz, these are soooo cute, I love your wonderful colouring.

Donna x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow and double wow....love them..xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous cards Liz, the simple design is perfect for these images :o) Lisa x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous cards, Liz! Fab images :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx