Tuesday 23 August 2011

thank you for a special friend


I can't believe it's back to using the light box already. I really do prefer to take my pics outside but by the time I get home from work and make my card it's far too dull, and it's still only August!

Anyway this creation is for two challenges....

Lili of the Valley....thank you

Stamp Something.....to say thank you


The sentiments and paper are from Craftwork Cards, the image is Lili of the Valley and the cool ribbon is from Sew Sweet.

13 comments:

Catherine said...

Great card - I so love that image!

Kerri said...

love it the colors are awesome..thks for sharing,,

Claire said...

Yep the nights are drawing in - already dark at 8.30 tonight! Gorgeous card, great image and love the papers and sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the colours you've used and very cute image.

Donna x

Faye said...

Oh, I love the colours you've used here, a very sweet and stylish card. xxx

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card Liz, lovin' the vintage style :)
Kelly.x

Chrissy said...

I love the colour combo Liz, gorgeous image and colouring and the tile letters are tops.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Sweet little card. Love the vintage effect. Hugs Mrs A.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Liz; love the colours. Yes, the days are getting shorter already. Soon we'll be going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark - yuck! :(
xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fab card Liz - love the brown tones!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

melsanford said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love the papers and the lettering is fab!!! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sarn said...

This is just FANTASTIC Liz. I love the sepia tones.

Hugs, Sandra

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this week, hope to see you next time. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x