Thursday 9 December 2010

Simply Create design team card

Today I am sharing another creation from this month's design team box from Simply Create. I love getting my monthly boxes, it is always a huge surprise. But sometimes it takes you right out your comfort zone, and I mean a gazillion miles out!

I stamped the numbers and the dots on off white card and inked the edges. I also inked the crown with yellow and green and added the gems. There was also a piece of 'plastic' ribbon in my box which had me more than a little perplexed but I have used it behind my button.

I am entering my card into two challenges.....

ABC.....J for jewels

Creative Card Crew....anything goes


8 comments:

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card Liz, I love it! The colours are really striking and I really like the crown! Have a lovely Christmas! :) Love, Georgia xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Liz! It might be out of your comfort zone but it certainly doesn't look it; it's gorgoeus. I just love this style of card. Well done! xxx

Becky said...

Oh wow Liz! I have so missed visiting you! Your cards are even more amazing than before, you know how much I love your style, and loving this style especially!! xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Liz. This is fabulous. Great design, I love the different papers and your colour combo. Brilliant job. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Donna Mosley said...

OMW Liz, this is fabulous. Your cards are so gorgeous in and out of your comfort zone. Always fab inspiration.

Donna x

Marilyn said...

What a great card & very creative! I'm enjoying seeing some non-Christmassy cards today & this is one of them.
Thanks for joining us at Ccreative Card Crew.
Marilyn

Tasha said...

Wow ths looks awesome Liz, if i didnt know your style i would say this doesnt look out of your comfort zone, it looks like you have been channeling your inner TH!
love tasha xx

bumblealsie said...

cannot wait til the wedding