Thursday 3 December 2009

Ahoy There Matey


Here's Sam again, how cute is he dressed as a pirate? And, arrrrre you ready for a barrrrgain (OK , in my head I'm talking like a pirate and I'm gonna stop now). Well, little Sam here and his best mate Suzie are the offer of the month over on the DigiStamp Boutique and if you make a card using one of these fab images then pop it on here for a chance of winning the monthly competition.

This follows the brill sketch over on the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I have used Copics to colour and the papers and brads are Basic Grey.


4 comments:

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is fantastic Liz! I love this fab pirate image, and these papers are stunning! Love your sentiment and colouring too! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Juls said...

too much fun!! Love the image, the right colours and combo of papers! fab card!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

sorry I haven't been by lately, I have just checked out your cards - they are really great. Some great cards for little boys. The images are fab.

Hugs Ali x

bumblealsie said...

Think he as bin on the rum me chum. I miss my Mr Matey now we only have the shower.