Tuesday 2 June 2009

Kitty for Stamp Something

Emily has designed this great sketch to follow and I loved it as it was nice and quick 'cos I didn't have much 'me time' tonight. Hospital visits and dropping DH off at the airport. Then, due to being a bit new fangled with this new PC (although he certainly is a handsome chap) everything is just taking longer - vista - tabs? What's that all about? Anyhoo got there in the end and here is my card and the sketch it follows.



I stamped the little kitty (sorry, don't remember where this stamp came from) using versafine and embossed with clear powder, then coloured him with copics. The papers are from Basic Grey and the rectangles have been cut with my nesties.

I was fully intending to start doing the insides of my cards but I'm just too darned tired tonight.......never mind, there's always tomorrow!

0 comments: