Wednesday 18 March 2009

Penny Black Saturday # 40


On this week Penny Black challenge it is a fab sketch to follow, thanks Tracie.

I have used the little hedgie from the Critter Party set. I paper pieced (think that might be what you call it) the balloon but I don't think it shows on the photograph.........so you'll just have to take my word for it!

The embossing has been done with my new Sizzix folder (just as fab as the Cuttlebug ones).

A little oddment of paper along the middle and job done.

4 comments:

Anca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Liz....love the embossed background and your colour is gorgeous....cute image too......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Tasha said...

gorgeous card and i am so loving that embossing! What folder is it?
love tasha
ps the colour rocks too

LOUISE said...

Fab card Liz, love the image, and the embossed background looks great. Louise x