Tuesday 14 October 2008

Friday Sketchers #23 & Cute Card Thursday #31


There are not enough hours in my evenings to do as many of these challenges as I would like. Why, oh why do my chosen 6 numbers not coming bouncing out that machine and I could while away the hours crafting by the beach, by the pool, on deck...........
I will never understand those who say 'oh I would get fed up with nothing to do all day'.

So, I have doubled up and hope that those concerned do not mind.

Here is the fab sketch from Friday Sketchers I have followed -


And here is the challenge on Cute Card Thursday -

Challenge 31 Buttons + Bows

This week we would like to see some buttons and bows on your cards.

Well the minute I see the word button mentioned it is a 'must do'.

Goodies I used - Flower Girl Stamp by the Stamp Boutique, paper from a pad by ProvoCraft ' ginghams & stripes', prima flower, ribbon and buttons.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the sweet image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

tiggertastic said...

what a fantastic make, excellent use of the sketch and the colours are lovely

Sarah x

Heidi said...

Your card is so cute-love it
Thank you for joining FS this week

Hugs from
Heidi

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute card!