Thursday 17 July 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 5 Sketch


I am so pleased with the way the water colouring turned out on this little ted. The card is for the weekly challenge on Penny Black Saturday. I think this sketch will be useful to have for future projects as it is fairly simple but, I think, very effective.

Goodies I used - rainin' daisies by Penny Black (sooo cute), background papers by K&Co Brenda Walton Small Wonders Boy, cuttlebug embossing border, prima flower, chipboard flower and a few buttons (of course).


5 comments:

bumblealsie said...

Wow!!!!!!!! one of your best so far.
Have you ever thought of a competition based on a "graffiti" theme?
For example "an urban art afternoon".
Check out my link to Scottish graffiti on my blog for designs and use this type of art to make a get well soon or new baby card.

Jen said...

I love this card, it's so cute!
Jen x

ella bella said...

adorable card love the stamp he is so sweet and the papers look great
thanks for joining this weeks
PBSC
Tracy x

tiggertastic said...

Cute, cute, cute, this is fantastic.

I love the image you have used

Sarah x

Beth said...

This is fab, I agree, the colouring is beautiful! I also like the papers! Thanks for joining in! I've just found your blog and it's great! I'll be back! xx