Thursday 14 March 2019

nature journal - part 1


Hello. When Clare over in the Paper, Pen and Plan facebook group suggested the lovely idea of keeping a nature journal I immediately knew I could use one of my Travellers Notebook inserts. 
I spruced up the front cover using patterned paper, stickers and washi tape. 


I gave the inside cover the same treatment! Then on the first page I used alpha stickers for the four seasons. I am hopeful of making a few entries for each season.


Here are my first two entries - geese and blossoms! I just printed the pics onto plain old copy paper, I don't want the pages to end up too thick. I then raided my stash for stickers that would match. 

Due to the recent horrible weather I haven't been out and about to get any more pics so for the pages below I had fun putting together a collage. A great way to use up all those snippets!



1 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are gorgeous, Liz! Beautiful photos and I love the way you decorated your pages!