Sunday 21 January 2018

Enjoy the small moments - it's all good


Hello. I have two cards to share today. Both using stamps from many years ago. I've often thought I should clear out my old stamps but you know I'm sort of attached to them all. And, as long as I have enough space I will continue to be a stamp hoarder.

And, I'm sorry to say, the names and makers of the stamps are not on the packaging but I think the one above is Daisy and the one below is Longsocks, but I might be wrong! I don't even know if you can still get these anywhere, they might even be crafty antiques! I know at the time Daisy was quite sought after.

I stamped using Versafine and coloured with Zig Real Brush markers and water.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

These are both gorgeous cards Liz, love the background on the first one (she is called Daisy and by Elisabeth Bell) I used my stamp of her for first time just the other day so cute isn't she.
Love the second image too but can't help you with the name of her I'm afraid, the colours and paper you have used are gorgeous...love the cute little flowers :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lisa xx said...

Two gorgeous cards! Funnily enough I also stamped Daisy, this afternoon with the intention of using soon

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Liz. The second card is 'Pippi Longsocks' from Sugar nellie....love her!
Lorraine x

Kath said...

Beautiful cards and such sweet images.
Kath x

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning cards, thanks for sharing cheers Sue x

Wendy said...

These are both so gorgeous, love Daisy.
Wendy xx

Valerija said...

Such precious cards..love the cute images!
Valerija xx

Cara said...

Two gorgeous cards. Perhaps we ought to start Stamp Hoarders Anonymous x

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards. I have the first image and have tried to get the little fairy one before and could not. At any rate, you've created a couple of lovelies here.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh daisy is one of my fave stamp can't image ever getting rid of her remember she would sell out as quick as she came in. Just love both your card such lovely colours