Wednesday 18 October 2017

reach for the stars to the moon and back!


Hello. A little while back I won the monthly challenge over at Seven Hills Crafts. It was a voucher to spend in the shop and this was one of the stamps sets I chose. It's called 'little dreamers' byWplus9.
I have kept the cards fairly plain to show off the sweet images. Just a piece of patterned paper behind the image panel and a water colour wash on the diecut panel itself.

The landscape painting programme is back on the telly tonight. One hour of telly bliss!




8 comments:

Debra Davison said...

Always beautiful ••• simply sweet!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ph my these are so cute

Sharon said...

These are just the cutest cards! That wee teddy's so sweet.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Liz, love the cute teddies :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Craftychris said...

This is beautiful and sooooo cute! xxx

Marilyn said...

Aww... these are so cute Liz and I love your design. I also think the artsy way you coloured the clouds is fabulous.

Ruth said...

Oh they are so so so so cute!! Such a great set to get with your winnings. Xx

Cara said...

I just fainted at the cuteness!