Saturday 19 August 2017

you are beary special


Hello. Have you ever bought a stamp, put it away unused and then about two years later use it and now wonder why you have never used it 'cos you're really quite pleased with how it turned out? Well, that very thing happened to me with the doily stamp I used on this card. In fact, it's still on my desk to be used again! The bear and all the flowery images are the 'bear & bird' stamp set by Waffle Flower.

I stamped the doily using a Versa Magic chalk ink 'mango madness'. The bear and all his trimmings are stamped using Versafine 'onyx black' and coloured with ZIG real brush pens.

I am entering my card into the Seven Hills Craft Challenge. It's a colour challenge and I chose the first option. The product I bought at Seven Hills is the Waffle Flower stamp set.
 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another lovely card, Liz! That doily stamp is gorgeous and makes a perfect background for the bear and his chum! Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the cute stamp and the very pretty background paper.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Love your card Liz, the paper is so pretty and you are right that doily stamp looks fab. Love the blues and yellows....gorgeous :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Anni said...

Auch a super cute card! The bear is so awesome and your colouring is amazing!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills!
Anni

Marilyn said...

Cute! The doily is a perfect background for these cute cut outs.