Friday 9 June 2017

June Sweet Treat Box from paper, pen and plan (summer road trip one)



Hello. I'm here to share what's in my monthly Sweet Treat box from Paper, Pen and Plan. The theme of the June box is 'summer road trip'. If you want to see the contents of the entire June box I did a quick unboxing video which you can see here
As well as everything in the box subscribers get access to printables.
You will get a secret code in your box!
 

This month's box included a handmade notebook. I 'junked' it up a little using some paint and ink. The 'let's go' and 'arrow' stencil and the stamp set are from the box too. 
The little notebook fits perfectly into my gorgeous felt A6 Travelers Notebook Cover. These are available here from my friend Jaine's Etsy store.


My little travelling watercolour set fits perfectly into the pocket on the cover!



And here it is all packed up and good to go!

I have huge plans for the rest of the box. Some of the stickers and paper will be used to document my recent holiday in my Simple Stories album and the rest of the stickers and the creative kit will be finding their way into my new Prima Jet Setter!

So, if you want to know more about how the boxes work, order a one off box or subscribe to a monthly box simply click here. There's also a friendly Facebook group here.
 
The girls at Paper, Pen and Plan also sell loads of cute planner bits and bobs over in the Etsy store here.  They have also started to stock some gorgeous Simple Stories goodies.
Quote code LIZ10 for 10% off - happy shopping!


4 comments:

jaine drake said...

How gorgeous is your sketchbook. I love it. It matches the cover perfectly. Xxxx

Clare Brown said...

Loved your blog post Liz. I might copy you and add my travelling watercolour set to for when I go on my holibobs!

Janette said...

This all looks so impressive Liz and love the sweet travel cover for your books etc...must pop over and have a look at all this...thanks for the share...Enjoy your day...x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That looks like a lot of fun