Friday 11 September 2015

Whale You Be Mine?

Hello. Here I am with those punny sentiments again! The stamps are from a little Lawn Fawn set called 'Whale You Be Mine'. The circle was cut using 'jumbo peek-a-boo circle' by My Favourite Things. The blue wavy line paper is from a 6x6 pad 'Build a Scene' by Taylored Expressions and the heart paper is 'Finders Keepers' by Amy Tangerine.

Righty ho, must dash. I'm prepping for the start of my Christmas demos for Trimcraft. Have a nosey at my 'Find me Here' page, I'd love it if you could stop by and say hello!


7 comments:

Ruth said...

This is so cute! Love those background papers. I think I need to be bolder with mine! Happy demos. Wish I lived back up north - would definitely pop along for a visit. Xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Liz, love it, so cute!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wendy said...

Fabulous Liz, so cute! Love the design.
Wendy xx

Marilyn said...

Oh my... this couldn't be any cuter! Gorgeous design Liz and I love the layout and heart paper.

Deirdremf said...

It is just such a lovely card. Will try to drop in to your wishaw date.

Sue B said...

Awww!! this is a very cute card Liz… LOVE the porthole effect with the cute whales… they are really adorable! and such a fab sentiment too!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, just perfect, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x