Thursday 2 July 2015

best wishes


Hello. I struggle with the whole shabby chic vintage look so when I saw the challenge at In The Pink was that very thing I groaned! Anyways, that's what makes it a challenge, right? I hope that it's fussy enough to pass for the challenge - it's as shabby as I could muster! 

I used a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley image panel. A die cut background panel and bow, a doily and a gorgeous pink gem that is so glittery and gorgeous in real life, I really wish the camera had picked up the sparkle.

 

7 comments:

Carole said...

Chabby chic, vintage or whatever Liz..a fabulous card. I find the shabby look hard too as i prefer clean lines I guess. Anyway your card is lovely...I'll join you in a cuppa any day! :)

Jacee said...

How adorable Liz, a great design, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue B said...

Oh this looks perfect Shabby Chic to me Liz… such a darling image and the embellies are perfect with it! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, love how you've combined the different elements. Also, thank you for getting back to me about the dies. Karen xx

Craftychris said...

So gorgeous! I love it! Sorry I haven't been around for a while! xxx

Marilyn said...

What a sweet image and adorable card! Of course it's shabby enough... shabby, vintage and oh, so cute!

Vannessa said...

This is so sweet Liz. I struggle with the whole vintage style too so I feel your pain! Thanks for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
In The Pink DT