Tuesday 31 August 2010

Chubby Chum!

Every time I use one of these images from Pink Petticoat I smile all the way through making the card. The papers are by Craftwork Cards and for the teeny bit of colouring I used Copics. The three embellies are chipboard and the only name on the pack is Artoz. The gorgeous ribbon came from Fantastic Ribbons, who, by the way are one of this weeks sponsors over on the Penny Black Challenge.

I have entered this card into the sketch challenge on the Cardmaking and Papercraft mag site.



11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Liz. What a cute image. Love the papers yopu have used and that beautiful ribbon too. Beautiful card. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

melsanford said...

Fab card. That image is sooo cute! And I love those papers too. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love it Liz, those papers are delish, I need them!!!!

Little K Smith said...

Oh love this Liz! Such a fabby image! Love the dotty ribbon too.
Kelly.x

Tasha said...

LOL what a super image! love the DP and funky embellishments
love tasha xx

Sudha said...

Beautiful card dear.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Liz, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

to to cute!!!! Just Love it!!!! Hugs juls

bumblealsie said...

you talking to me

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card! Love the image and papers. Thanks for following me - love your blog, I'm following you too now :o) Lisa x

Georgia said...

Aww, such a pretty card Liz! The cat is so sweet and I love the papers and gorgeous colours! :)
Love, Georgia xx