Saturday 20 October 2018

111 Places - part 1


Hello. Glasgow is my home city, but if you are anything like me you take all the local sights for granted. Not any more! I spotted this book and decided that it would be really interesting to work through all 111 places, after all - they shouldn't be missed.


And, it's a great reason to use this gorgeous Travellers Notebook with papers, ephemera, stickers and washi tape from the Twilight range by One Canoe Two......


First step is to set free my pictures from my phone! Nothing fancy, just brightened them up a little using Picasa and then printed on cheap copy paper.....


Next up is the fun part! The inserts that come with the Travellers Notebook are plain kraft. But I want to be fancier than that. I chose two co-ordinating papers and covered the outside of the notebook. Then I added some stickers and ephemera....


And here is my first entry. Number 54 in the book Homeless Jesus....



So far I have ticked off about five of the places listed in the book. Plenty to keep me going until we venture out to find more! I'll share those pages some time soon!

3 comments:

Carole said...

What a brilliant idea Liz! ...so nice that you make a page for every one you tick off the list...are there enough pages in the book for your record? A great keepsake while making memories!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a clever idea, Jo x

Unknown said...

I love this! Wonder if they do a similar book for other cities....