Friday 23 March 2018

sunshine and smiles




Hello. I don't think I'll ever tire of inking up my Penny Black stamps and giving them a bit of colour with my Inktense pencils. When I'm at a loss for ideas they never let me down. This card features 'nature trail ted', I hope he has sandwiches and a flask of tea in that backpack!

The background is 'burlap' by JustRite and I stamped using Versamagic chalk ink. I die cut the fence from watercolour card, this means I could add some shading using my grey Inktense pencil.

I have another Penny Black card to share tomorrow, see you then?


3 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous card...and super colouring..have a great weekend! xx

Dotty Jo said...

He looks adorable, Liz! Jo x

Lorraine said...

I love this Liz, a gorgeous PB stamp and your colouring looks fab.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x