Friday 15 December 2017

Bee-day


Hello. I've been a busy bee!! The Christmas cards are all done for another year 
(not that I made that many, I'm ashamed to say). 
Anyway, I couldn't resist this new stamp set from My Favourite Things 'meant to bee'. I already have a hexagon background stamp and die set so it was all a perfect match! 


I coloured using my Copic markers and I fussy cut round the stamped images 
(I was very good and didn't buy the matching dies). 


And I made a little matching tag!

9 comments:

Carole said...

Wow Liz these are super and your fussy cutting is super neat! Fabulous colouring and co-ordination! Hope all good in your neck of the woods. xx

Lee said...

Hi.Hope all well with you and Boyd.I love this lil card sooo cute.Happy Christmas to you all.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are all so cute and vibrant

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is gorgeous and so cute! Your fussy cutting is so neat! Thank you for your Christmas wishes and I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and New Year and all the best of everything for 2018! Christmas hugs xxxxxx

Cara said...

These are just adorable, unlike real bees! I appreciate their role in the environment and their honey, but whenever hubby checks the hives there's always one grumpy one that comes to get me!

Wishcraft said...

Fab cards Liz, love those cute little bees... thanks for popping over to my blog :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue B said...

Hi Liz,
Sorry it’s been so long since I visited. What a lovely card this is. Love those sweet bees and the fab hive! :-)
Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas and New Year!! Hope 2018 is a good one for you!
Lots of Love, Sue B xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Liz those bees really are too cute :)
Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments on my blog throughout the year, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)
Hugs Kaz xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card. I love those bees.