Thursday 20 July 2017

More Memories - part two!



Hello. Following on from this blog post I'm sharing a few more pages in my Simple Stories Sn@p album. I love memory keeping in these sort of albums. You get a mix of patterned thick card pages, some plain kraft pages and a mix of clear plastic pockets that you simply slide your pics into. 
Just add a few stickers and job done. 
 

I also love to decorate the cover. 
This is my yellow album so the paper from the Emoji set matches perfectly.


And the front page inside.....let's do this!


This is my second album and I was looking through my first one the other day and it's amazing how these are a great reminder of where you've been and in our case, what we ate!!

If I have put you in the notion to release some pics from your phone and get them in an album then you can buy gorgeous Simple Stories goodies over at Paper, Pen and Plan
Quote Liz10 at checkout for 10% off!


6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I bet lots of happy memories are inside love the colour

Valerija said...

Wow, this is stunning, Liz.
Valerija xx

Ruth said...

I bought myself a Sn@p album for my swatch book and every since then I've been thinking that I need to get my act into gear and print out some of the hundreds of photos I have on my computer and get them into an album. You make these look so appealing - especially with the 10% discount! xx

Wendy L said...

Wonderful, I really must get back to doing this, lots of pics printed, xxx

Marilyn said...

This is a beautiful album and such a lovely way to keep treasured memories.

Craftychris said...

Ooh fabulous! What a gorgeous memory book! xxx