Sunday 14 May 2017

so thoughtful


Hello. It was monsoon weather here yesterday so I had a whole afternoon in the crafty room. Finished off two magazine commissions and had a bit of a play 'for me'.This stamp is pretty old. It's an original TeddyBo. Most TeddyBo's are digi images but there were some stamps (and I think some more are on the way). I coloured with my ZIG real brush pens, the sentiment is from a Hampton Art set and the die is 'butterfly oval' by Tutti Designs. I added a little bit of stickles to her wings and a few sequins for a tiny bit of shine!

I am entering two challenges -

Cute Card Thursday - dies and punches
In The Pink - razzle dazzle


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Liz! I love your colouring, Jo x

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty. Love the stamp and cas design and the butterfly oval die has just been added to my wish list!
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining our challenge at In the Pink this time.
Lorraine x

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous. The white space and contrasting pinks are gorgeous. Lovely die and sweet image.