Wednesday 2 March 2016

Thank You


Hello.Well, I'm back as promised with another of my makes for Craft Stash. This one has a little video to go along with it! I have used an Apple Blossom die called 'Nouveau Shield'. This is a really unusual die and would suit all different occasions. I decided to make a thank you card using an ombré effect with black and grey cardstock.

My little video is here and you can buy the die here. I have one more Craft Stash card and video to share, most likely tomorrow. See you then!

3 comments:

Carole said...

Ooooh I see 3 heads with fabulous head gear on here! Love the ombre effect. xx

Judy Williams said...

Yes, I saw three little heads too! It's a lovely stylish card though, I really like the ombré effect.

Debs said...

Fabulous stylish card Liz - love the ombre effect.
Debs xx