Monday 18 May 2015

Craft Stash design team cards


Hello. I'm here today to share a trio of cards using dies from Craft Stash. The butterfly dies are Memory Box 'Leavenworth Butterfly Trio' and the circle and hearts are by Creative and can be found here.
There's 20% off all dies at the mo'. Simply enter the code twenty at checkout.
I have kept my cards fairly clean and simple to show off how versatile these dies are. 
See you tomorrow when I'll be back with my Papertake Weekly Challenge card.

 

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards. I love the pretty designs and colours.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

These are all gorgeous CAS designs Liz and love all the dies you have used.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debs said...

Fab set of cards Liz - so stylish.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Just love these cards. I'm off now to take a look at the Craft Stash site. Karen x

Carole said...

Super duper...love your designs and the pink and green combos...wish I could create as fast as you! Hugs xx

Craftychris said...

These are all gorgeous! Such pretty colours and fab butterflies! xxx