Wednesday 14 January 2015

wonderful in every way



Hello. Thanks for all the comments on my cardstock offcuts post. Some great ideas there and when I have a few spare minutes I am going to do a bit of a re-organisation. But I think it's fair to say that the majority of us crafters never, ever, ever throw anything out!

So, today's card. Well I'm sticking with the plan to use my Simon Says Stamp monthly kits and here is a card using the June kit. I cased one of the cards on the inspiration sheet just changing the sentiment to one from the Everyday Greetings set by Mama Elephant.
 

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz, I love the image and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Lee said...

WOW Liz,I really love this fresh card,gorgeous colours and image.Have a peek on my blog and meet mad Baz.Hugs x Huge cuddle for Boyd,hope to start his blankie next week.x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Liz fab card love the vibrancy of the colours and the stamps! Susan x

Carole said...

This is lovely.....such a modern and funky design....reminds me of lollipops! Xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I love the happy spring feel to it.
Niki x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card anfd thanks for sharing, have a great weekend cheers Sue N x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Liz. Love the flowers and cas layout.
Lorraine x

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Liz, I really like the flowers, very much like the ones on the header on your blog (or is that me )
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Christine L said...

Your card is lovely Liz... very CAS but also very elegant!

Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love your stylish designs and this one is especially beautiful - such brilliant colours!
Rebecca.
x