Monday 15 July 2013

Monday's News

Hello. Woohoo for my first piece of news today. My B for balloons entry made it onto the Wall of Fame. I'm so chuffed. This fortnights letter is Y with an extra twist to use yellow. My dictionary is out and my thinking cap is on. You can read all about this great challenge here.

Get Stamping 3 is now on the shelves. I made cards for this issue using Prismacolor Pencils and some really cool Chocolate Baroque stamps. There is also a bonus card and step by step instructions online here.

 
And finally, I treated myself to this Blueprints 3 die set. Great service from Tracy at Dies to Die For.

See you tomorrow for Papertake Weekly Challenge.
 

1 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations Liz.
I hope you are well!

Lovely dies and yes.......Tracy at Dies To Die For certainly does give a superb service.

Crafty hugs
Donna x