Tuesday 4 June 2013

friend to friend


Hello, it's time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge
And this week it's...
 
Anything Goes
optional extra - non square card
 
We are sponsored this week by the fabulous 

For my card I used a Penny Black stamp 'hello dear' and coloured with watercolour pencils.  The papers are 'home to nest' by Papermania.
 
 For all the details on how to enter, for some gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and to find out who is last weeks lucky winner visit the Papertake Weekly Challenge
See you there!

 

11 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Liz love your sweet image jacqui x

Sarn said...

This is really cute Liz. I like the designer paper too!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Louise said...

Totally cute card I love it
Louise xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz, I love the image and fabulous papers.
Sue xx

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the image x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Lovely card Liz and what fabulous papers too. x

Claire said...

Just adorable Liz and I love that backing paper! Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Aww this is very sweet Liz! what an adorable image and your colouring is beautiful… I love the pretty paper and the embellishments are just perfect! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

So sweet! I really liked the patterned paper background - it really supports the focal image.
Rinda

Mrs A. said...

Such a cute card and that backing paper is to die for. Really pretty colours. Hugs Mrs a.

Sandy said...

So sweet - I do love this card!
sandy