Monday 6 May 2013

Monday's News

I'm really late with my news today, the sun has, at last, reached the West of Scotland (thanks to everyone who said they would send it here) and we took ourselves out for a drive and a walk. It's amazing how many random people have dog biscuits - a traffic warden, two shop owners and the young lad in the coffee shop! 

Anyway, looking for a good crafty read? This month's Simply Cards and Papercraft is on the shelves now. I have two cards using cool Avery Elle stamps in an article. A little sneaky peek above.
And look what I found in a little gift shop - chuffed to bits with my new button keyring.
I nabbed this in a charity shop. I have plans to join in the Alpha/Dictionary Challenge. I know, I know it's an encyclopedia but it looks just like a dictionary inside! Look out for my first letter, coming soon (hopefully).

See you tomorrow for this weeks Papertake Challenge.
 
 

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

A fab little key ring indeed. Hope to see your dictionary pages soon and congrats on your page spreads.
Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Love your button key ring,such a good find. Looking forward to seeing what you so with the encyclopedia (that's a long word to type at this time of night!!)
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh glad you've got some sunshine at last Liz! :-)
I love your button keyring… it's very cool !!
Look forward to your first letter with the Alpha/Dictionary Challenge!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue xx