Tuesday 14 May 2013

Just a Note

Hello, it's time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge
And this week the challenge is...
The Sound of Music
We have two fabby sponsors which means there's two great prizes up for grabs from

  Whiff of Joy and J&C Creations.

For my card I used a Penny Black stamp 'you make me bob!' coloured with watercolour pencils. The papers are by Echo Park. I have popped a little bit of Washi tape on 'cos I have quite a few rolls of the stuff and had better start using it up!
 For all the details on how to enter, for some gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and to find out who is last weeks lucky winner visit the  Papertake Weekly Challenge
See you there!
 

15 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a great week cheers Sue N x

cotnob said...

This is adorable Liz, such a fun image.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Adorable card Liz - cute image and I love the Washi tape - I too have rolls of the stuff that I need to start using :o)
Debs xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Liz love your image
jacqui x

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love hedge hogs. These are on so cute without being overly cutesy.
Rinda

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great design and a fab and fun image. janex

Jenny said...

Haha.. I just love that cute image :0)
Jenny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz. I love that image and fab spotty paper.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

I love this image, Liz, it never fails to make me smile! Perfect card as always.
xx

Claire said...

LOL what a great card, fab image. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

What a fab image, love it!
Helen x

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card Liz, just love those hedgies!
Kelly.x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO cute Liz… what a sweet and fun image and your colouring is beautiful… I love the sentiment… it's perfect with the image… and the papers and embellies are gorgeous! :-)
sorry to hear that you've had snow!! ooh it seems so strange having such weather in May!! we've had non-stop rain and lots of thunderstorms! but thankfully no snow…. yet!! LOL
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

craftypam60 said...

Ah, this is so cute!

Pam x

Lee said...

Hee hee love this image.Great card.x