Tuesday 7 May 2013

born wild!



 Hello, it's time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge
And this week it's...
 
Anything Goes
optional extra - use two or more stamps
 
We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Lili of the Valley. 

For my card I used a Penny Black stamp 'born wild' and coloured with watercolour pencils. My sentiment is stamped using a little alpha set I have had for years, unfortunately the makers name has been lost in the mists of time! The papers are 'Note to Self' by Echo Park.
 
 For all the details on how to enter, for some gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and to find out who is last weeks lucky winner visit the Papertake Weekly Challenge
See you there!
 
 

14 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Liz love your image and papers
jacqui x

cotnob said...

Great card Liz, I love your fun image.
Pauline
x

karen said...

Brilliant card Liz, hugs, Karenx

karen said...

Brilliant card Liz, hugs, Karenx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) such a cute hedgie and the banner and tickets are fab :-) this really made me smile :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Liz. I love that image and brilliant detailing.
Sue xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing card, ave a great week cheers Sue N x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the Hedgie on his hog looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Bridie said...

Brilliant card! I love the masculine greys

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

Crafty Hugs

Bridie

Debs said...

Fabulous card Liz - super cute image.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

As always, a brilliant card Liz! Love the image and perfect colours.
xx

Unknown said...

LOL, this is super-fun! Love how you made the layout of this card. Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna
Your follower

debby4000 said...

So cute.
luv
Debby

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Liz...Brilliant card...great little image...so cute...Joolsx