Monday 15 April 2013

Monday's News

This stamp set arrived in the crafty room this week. No, I didn't raid the piggy bank! It's my 'Tim Holtz 12 Tags' prize. Woohoo, how fabby. Just in time for my 'arty' makes.
But I did raid the piggy for these, I'm always on the lookout for sentiment stamps that are a little different and couldn't resist.

This month's Papercraft Essentials magazine has hit the shelves. I have an article about watercolouring using super cute Mimi stamps by Penny Black. One of my cards made the front cover, I'm so chuffed....
That's you up to date with my news. I'll be back tomorrow with my Papertake Weekly Challenge card.

 

5 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely prize and well done on the front cover too! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Sarn said...

WOW - congrats on winning that super prize from TH!

ALSO LOVE those clear stamps . . . good choice!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, cover girl!! Well done!

Fab prize and I love the sentiment set - might have to raid my own piggy bank for those!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Liz. As you are one of the card makers that I always wish I was as good as, it really means a lot.
xx

Deirdremf said...

As well you should be chuffed! You have done so well. your cards are fabulous!

Deirdremf said...

You should be chuffed! Well done! All your cards are fabulous!