Monday 1 April 2013

ABC Challenge time!


It's the 1st of the month and that means it's time
 for another ABC Challenge.
We are at the letter K and it's...
K for Kraft 
The prize from our wonderful sponsor is 7 digi images of your choice. 
For my card I used Summertime Peeker - swimming pool by Bugaboo. I coloured with copics and the papers are by BoBunny. I am entering my card into this weeks 
Cupcake Challenge - get your kraft on.

My term with the ABC Challenge is sadly over and so this is my final ABC DT card. I have had a great time with a fab bunch of girlies. So if you are on the lookout for a great team to join there is a DT call on until 11th April.

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter. We spent the day at the beach with the dog - bracing!!
See you tomorrow with my very first DT card for Papertake.   

 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz. I love the cute image, wonderful papers and fabulous layout
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card and lovely image! Love your coloring and the papers! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous card Liz - so sunny and bright.

Delphine said...

Beautiful card and a great image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Delphine xx

Pia S said...

This is such a sweet summery card! I like how you've made the illusion of splashes of water, and the buttons are fun details to this card.