Thursday 31 January 2013

my happy day

Well, things went to plan today. We had a lovely lunch and I got to have a pay day spend in the craft shop. Got home and managed to get a good start on my magazine commission. 

I also managed to find some time to make this little card. The stamp is 'flowers for mimi' by Penny Black and I coloured her with my Ranger distress markers. I then stamped the border, heat embossed with white powder and coloured with yellow H2Os. Maybe my card will make the sun shine tomorrow!!

I am entering two challenges...

Simon Says Stamp....anything goes
Cute Card Thursday...a different corner

See you tomorrow for a brand new ABC Challenge.
 

7 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Liz, thanks for all of your lovely comments on my blog. Love your little Mimi card, fabulously bright colours, just gorgeous! hugs Heidi xxx

Doreen said...

Wonderful card,beautiful colouring and colours.xxx

Sue said...

a beautiful cheerful card Liz. I love the image and gorgeous colours.
Sue xx

Lin said...

Love this happy yellow card, Liz! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous, love the sunshiny yellow and the image is adorable!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great weekend!
Debxx

Unknown said...

Very cute card. Love the image and how you colored her.

Sarn said...

Oh this is CUTE! I am browsing your blog as I haven't popped by for a while! xxx