Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bookmarks


For something a little different I decided to have a play with my Kuretake Zig Art & Graphic pens and make a couple of bookmarks. These pens are water based and so you can easily give your stamped images a lovely watercoloured effect. 

I also used the ink from the pens for my backgrounds. Simply swipe the pens over a craft mat, spritz with water and lay the watercolour paper on top to pick up the ink. I then stamped the grids and heat embossed with white powder. 

I am entering the challenge over at Sweet Stampin'....ribbon.


 

8 comments:

irishfaery said...

These are super cute! I love the effect on the background especially, just fabulous!

Kerry Louise
xx

(p.s. I have candy...)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous projects,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Fab makes Liz, love the colours.

Donna x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Liz, the colours are wonderful.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, lovely! Love the way you've made the background. Great colours too.
xx

Jenny said...

Fabulous Liz! These bright colours made me smile.
Thanks so much for joining in our Ribbon challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

Natali said...

Wow! Gorgeous set of bookmarks. Love this bright colours and how you created back paper.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Ribbons” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Claire said...

Gorgeous bookmarks hun, love the colours too. Hugs, Claire x