Thursday, 9 August 2012

The Whatevers - parts 1 and 2

 Part 1 - the children

I am still on a mission to get inky! After completing one page of my art journal and not being all that happy with it, it has been cast aside. Then I tried a couple of canvases, they turned out better. My problem is I look at the blank pages and don't know where to start! Then I came across The Whatevers. Maybe this is just what I need. Each month a photograph is provided which you then use in your artwork to tell a story. I'm on a bit of a catch-up and so have two pages to share. The next photograph is due on Wednesday and I can't wait - I wonder how my story will unfold.

Part 2 - the governess

My pages are loose at the moment but when the 12 months have passed and my story is complete I intend to bind them together. Fancy joining in? You can read all about it here and then link up your creation here.
 

6 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

how wonderful!! Love those images and the colours are fabulous

Sue

Vicki C said...

Oh.... both are just so beautiful!! Your colors are "WOW"!!
SO glad you are playing along!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh what an awesome idea for a story- I love this!!! Teh colors are gorgeous and the backgrounds are beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us! Nat

Faye said...

Very nice! Very nice indeedy. xx

lena-dailyscrap said...

Looking great! Gorgeous, strong backgrounds!

Martha Richardson said...

Blank pages are scary ;) LOVE what you have created so far and can't wait to see the ending ;)