Friday 31 August 2012

A short break

It's my Mums eightieth birthday soon and we are having a little family 'do'. I thought I could get her house organised and keep my own place up to date and take her shopping and make cards and blog! How wrong was I? Things always just take so much longer than doing them in your head! So, I am cutting myself some slack and will be back in blogland, hopefully, in about a week. 

In the meantime the new issue of Papercraft Essentials magazine has hit the shelves. I have an article about how to use doilies and digi stamps on page 78. Why not treat yourself. The mag is a great read and packed with gorgeous inspiration, hints and tips.

Right, I'm off now - another cupboard to clear out and clean!
 

8 comments:

Faye said...

Have a great time Liz. X

MagsB said...

Have a good break! Your doily and digis article in PE is great! Thank you!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Have a good break Liz, see you soon.
x

rosie said...

have a good break Liz. cannot wait to see your article in the magazine.

go now and clean your cupboard!!

Lee said...

Hi Liz,try to have a sit with a cuppa in between your bizeeee times.Don't forget to give Boyd a cuddle from me pleeeese lol.Will buy the mag to look at your article sounds interesting.huggles xx

Emma Williams said...

Have a wonderful break Liz...I think you deserve it but will look forward to your return!!
Love and hugs, Emma xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi hun

Hope you get everything you want to sorted and try to have a little you time as well.
Wow look at you in the magazine - well done. I will try to get it tomorrow.

Hugs Ali x

Donna said...

Well Liz....I'm the same!!!! One hundred and one things to do in my head then!?!?!? (I know hun)
It's lovely to see your creations/articles in the magazines.
I hope your Mum enjoys her Eightieth birthday.
Hugs.
Donna.
xxxxxxxx