Saturday 28 April 2012

hello friend

Good morning Penny Black fans. 
I hope you are in the mood for another cool challenge! But first I want to say a big thank you for all the gorgeous entries last week - hop over to The Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog - the lucky winner has been announced.
OK then, onto this week's challenge....

May Day (spring theme)

I have used the first crafty gift my hubby bought me (many moons ago now). He thought it was amusing that a cat would dress up as a bee, and I s'pose it is! The papers are 'hello summer' by Echo Park - my number one paper choice at the mo'. 
We have a super prize this week from our regular sponsor 
Pop over to their online store where you will not only find gorgeous ribbons but an Aladdin's cave of crafty goodies!

4 rolls of crystallised lace in fabby summer colours -
hot pink, light pink, lime and opalised white.

So, you know the drill, for all the details of how to enter and for some brilliant inspiration from my teamies visit
See you there!


12 comments:

melsanford said...

Awww! Such a sweet image and I love the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

rosie said...

love the image. fab papers. great colours x

Claire said...

Aww super stepper card and so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Liz...love the image and fabulous layout too hun :o)

hope you are having a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the image, layout and papers Liz.
xx

Helen said...

Fabulolus card Liz - love those bright colours!
Helen x

Debs said...

Fab card Liz - love the shape and the image is so sweet.
Love your choice of DP's so fresh and cheery.
Thanks for popping over to my blog and your kind words.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

Linda said...

Great card Liz. Love the backing papers and the image is sooo cute. It made me smile xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Liz :o) Great design and love those papers, they're gorgeous! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Liz love the nitwitz papers and image, so sorry I haven't been to pay you a visit for a while I so wish there were more hours in a day, trying to catchup on blog visiting and commenting....

Big hugs JO xxx

Laura said...

Hi Elizabeth, I have just added myself to your blog as a follower having seen your card on the PBC blog! Love your card, I have that stamp too and I love it. Brilliant colours and I love the ribbon and your papers.
Laura xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Liz, love the style and fab cute puddy cat bee.
luv
Debby