Tuesday 13 December 2011

Snowflakes are Winter's Kisses

It's TeddyBo Tuesday!
That means there is lots happening in the world of TeddyBo.
A new challenge and....


...cute new bears!

OK then, here's the challenge. Your creation must be the colour of your birthstone.

I have a December birthday and so my birthstone is Blue Zircon. I have used TeddyBo 161 and coloured with prisma pencils. The challenge is open until 9th January, so plenty of time to enter.

There's loads of Teddy cuteness lovingly crafted by the rest of the team and details of how to enter over on the TeddyBo Challenge blog.

I am entering four challenges....

Cute Card Thursday....anything goes
Delightful....blue Christmas
Digital Tuesday....winter wonderland
Papertake....I'm dreaming of a (blue) Christmas

13 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is gorgeous Liz, I love the design and the bright blue :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Liz...!

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

What a fab challenge and you've made a brilliant card for it Liz! Love the image and all the snowflakes - just perfect for the sentiment. Very clever card.
xx

Faye said...

Ooooooh this is soooooooooo pretty! Love the blue, a lovely touch. I cannot believe I missed my shout out! xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Liz, this is so gorgeous. Love the gorgeous bow and pretty snowflakes.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, cute image, Mary x

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Liz, such a pretty card :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, what a wonderful card. Adore the image and the bow is just beautiful!

Can't imagine why I haven't mooched through your blog before as I've just done that and your cards are fantastic! Have become your latest follower. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog, it is appreciated. Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, back with my 'official' hat on! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week. Good luck!
x

Michele Spera said...

Great job! Love the snowflakes added:-) Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
michele

Emma Williams said...

What can I say that I haven't said before?? lol. Another stunning and so very adorable card...I LOVE it, Liz!
Love Emma xxx

Steph said...

Sooo sweet, Liz!! I adore the soft blue you've used! x

Kirsty said...

Hi What a super card Love this image !! Just wanted to thankyou for all your inspiration this year do love your Teddybo creations ! I hope you and your family ( and your gorgeous greyhound) have a wonderful Christmas & a Super 2012 . Lots of Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0) x