Tuesday 22 November 2011

Guest Designer at Papertake

It's my fourth week with the girlies over on the Papertake challenge. Next week will be my last, aww! I'll miss you guys! Anyway, this week the challenge is....

Christmas Crackers - make your Christmas favourites.

I have used my favourite embossing folder, papers and decoupage snowman from the NitWit range and ricrac, 'love' ribbon and buttons from my favourite haberdashery shop 'SewSweet'.

I'll be back later to share my TeddyBo Tuesday card- super cute new images.
Or, if you can't wait, check them out here!

7 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

So gorgeous Liz!
Hugs, Clare x

Anonymous said...

Love this Liz! Fab snowman and colours. xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it!
Helen x

Mau xx said...

Just popped over from Papertake Liz, your card is stunning, I just love the fresh colour, it makes me want Ice-Cream xx and such a cutie image xx

Carissa said...

Such a wonderful card I love that adorable snowman. Carissa

Lee said...

How did i miss this Super card.i love everything about it.xx

Sarn said...

Totally adorable! I love this. x