Saturday 9 October 2010

Spooky Halloween

Good Morning Penny Black fans!

A big thank you to all who joined in last weeks 'Don't be Square' challenge. I saw some fabulous creations. Check out the Penny Black Challenge blog to find out if you are one of the lucky winners.

This weeks challenge is....

use 2 or more penny black stamps

I decided to go all spooky and use my Halloween transparent set. Last halloween we had some friends round for dinner and a little tipple. I bought a witches hat and broom in the sale at Morrisons and put them at the front door for a giggle. The next morning someone had left monkey nuts and a bag of milky way stars.
I'm putting them out again this year!


Don't you think if this bat could talk he would have a lisp?

14 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw its so sweet!!!!!!
xx petra

melsanford said...

LOVE that spider paper! Fab card - the sentiment is brilliant :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Joey said...

Liz this is fantastic!!! such a great layout and I love the papers! Joey.x

NGCARDS said...

Great spooky card hun! xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Ooh so cute!
Have a great weekend.
Clare x

Kat said...

What a cutie. Love your Halloween card. What a cute cattie in his/her withches hat.

BTW yes the bat does look as if he would have a lisp!

Kat xx

Wiccababe said...

super cute Halloween card Liz, and yup the bat would definitely have a lisp lol
Debz
x

Faye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love it. I don't really do Halloween, but this is cute and I love the dimension you've given to the bats. I have a new one - bat envy!! lol! xxx

Little K Smith said...

Fab card Liz, love the cute cat in his hat! Fab papers and great layout, sweet little bats too!
Kelly.x

Tasha said...

Oh Liz this has to be the cutest card! I love the image and your fantsastic colouring. The layout and embellishing is fab! Love the little bats
love tasha xx

Pauline C said...

Great funa nd cute Hallowe'en card Liz - the kitty is adorable!
hugs
pauline x

debby4000 said...

Adorable fun card Liz, love all the details.
luv
Debby

bumblealsie said...

So that was where I left me nuts.

bumblealsie said...

Just noticed NGCARDS n I have just developed a lisp myself.