Wednesday 14 April 2010

I Love Us

I keep my buttons in plastic Chinese takeaway boxes. Two colours to each box and one box for fancy and one box for miscellaneous. Sometimes I ponder over whether a fancy pink button should go in the pink box or the fancy box. Is it really fancy enough for the fancy box? It truly is a dilemma!

This is for two challenges...

Bee Crafty...Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary

Dare U2 Digi...Metal

I have used another Bugaboo image from my prize. The papers are Doodlebug and I coloured with Prisma pencils.

And in case you are wondering the pink dotted button on my card was in the pink box. Clearly at the time of filing it was not deemed fancy enough!

12 comments:

Debs said...

Hiya Liz
The dilema's of us crafters knows no end!!!
I think I would have had that
spotty button in the fancy box - and if you have as many buttons as I do - you must eat an awful lot of chinese takeaways to be able to store them lol!!!
Great card - the image is adorable.
Take care
Debs xx

bumblealsie said...

agree with Debs, you need more tubs or TUBS YOU NEED MORE!!!

Faye said...

You do indeed have a button dilema, but I have a solution - give me the button! Your card is so good, colouring is amazing and the clip is just such a fab touch. xxx

pinky said...

Liz this is just the cutest lol. Know what you mean about your dilema I have that with all my craft stuff, can you ever sort anything in one or two boxes lol.
Pinky

Mrs A. said...

Thats no good Faye. Now you have the dilema. Put it in the pink box or give it to Muver!

CraftyC said...

Love your card Liz, a great colour combo. What a dilemma, us crafters aye!! lol
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the adorable image and colours.
luv
Debby

doubletrouble said...

Hello Liz

I love the colours and I love the paper you used. The buttons looks so cute and the card looks lovely.

Hugs Doubletrouble XxxX

Tasha said...

Liz this is adorable, the blue and pink combo works beautifully and that image is so cool! Love the bulldog clip and the fab layout
love tasha xx

Bee said...

Adorable card, great choice of colours and elements, especially like the button detail. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challege :)

Steph said...

I love that image, Liz, it's so cute!!! He he, you made me laugh with your discussion of organising your buttons, it sounds so familiar!!!

Victoria said...

oooh I do love this card! Love the innocent style to it and the gorgeous colours too

Thanks so much for playing along at Bee Crafty
Hugs
Victoria
x