Monday 26 April 2010

Happy Mondays!

Well, not all Mondays are as happy as this one but I have some news to share. The team over on Sketch and Stash have asked me to be their guest designer for May. I, of course, had to think about it....for a nano second....before I said yes!

I love the Sketch and Stash challenge.....a super duper sketch to follow and an opportunity to use your new, never used or neglected stash....and we all have some of that!

It is a fortnightly challenge so my first GDT card will be posted on 10th May....look out for it!

*whispers*....I have even more news but it is all hush hush for now....don't even know if I should be sharing this much....but I am fit to burst!


10 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Well done you. Look forward to seeing some of your stash.

Beth said...

Ooh well done you! I think I may have a little inkling to your other news! Hee hee! ;-)

Love Beth xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations Liz!
Clare x

Carol Ann said...

*whispers back* it's ok Liz I don't think anyone is listening that shouldn't be :) Can't wait to find out what the secret is!

Congratulations on your GDT spot at Sketch and Stash will have to go have a look.

Hugs Carol Ann xx

Debs said...

Congrats Liz - well deserved. Looking forward to hearing your other news!!
Enjoy your evening.
Debs xx

Faye said...

Oh congratulations, of course Sketch and Stash want to snap you up! Well deserved. x

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

Congrats on your spot at the GDT! Well deserved indeed!
I became your follower, cause I just LOVE your work! I'm already inspired.. so on to my craftsroom now!!
Greetz Alie

Sharon said...

Congratulations. It's well deserved, your cards are amazing.

Becky said...

I'm just glad you said yes Liz!! I love your cards and can't wait to see what you create!!
Ooh... more exciting news!! Can't wait to find out what it is!!
xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Congratulations, what exciting news and more to come by the sounds of it. When can you tell us?
Please don't burst!!

Hugs Ali x