Wednesday 24 February 2010

Easter Tweetings

I am happily crafting away my evenings using lots of bright sunny colours for Spring and Easter cards and it is a blizzard outside. It hasn't stopped all day and apparently is with us until the weekend!

Anyways, here is my card for this weeks Willow Sketchie, I'm at the coo's tail as usual and hoping that I can get this in just under the wire.

I have used the Willow image I won in the challenge a couple of weeks back, it is pre-coloured so nice and easy does it for this one.



3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how gorgeous Liz. Such a cute image. I love your design and the colour combination. so pretty.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

You busy bee four posts today - no work? This is so cute - great button.

Hugs Ali x

Faye said...

I think I need to see your ribons too! xxx