Friday, 28 August 2009
Friday, 21 August 2009
Then we are off to Greenends for a relaxing week in the Pennines. I will be taking some stamps and images with me to colour, aah, this is the life.
And, I won! A fab digi image from Willow Designs for my little owl card. So if you haven't been there for a peek go now, you won't be disappointed.
Oh, and an award from my new blogging buddy Alison who has just been given a DT spot so well done you and thanks for the award.
Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Tuesday, 18 August 2009
- Willow Sketchie , a great sketch to follow and one that I am sure I will use again.
- ABC , 'Anything Goes' with an optional extra of animals.
- Pollycraft , 'Favourite Things' if you don't know by now that my favourite things on a card are buttons then where have you been?
The cute image is by Willow Designs , this one came pre-coloured but I don't count that as cheating simply helping me along my merry way.
Monday, 17 August 2009
- Copic Colour use cardinal, blue/green and olive (or as close as you can).
- Dare U2 Digi has a colour challenge of blue, green, white or cream.
- Secret Crafter where the challenge is 'fancy corners'.
I have used little Sophie a downloaded image from the Digi Stamp Boutique.
Well, that's Monday over, only four days to go! We are taking ourselves off to London for the first few days of the holiday. Does anyone know where I can feed my habit and buy some stash?
Sunday, 16 August 2009
Friday, 14 August 2009
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Monday, 10 August 2009
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Saturday, 8 August 2009
Thursday, 6 August 2009
Thanks for all the lovely comments they were much appreciated by the DT!
Tuesday, 4 August 2009
I have also hand-picked the design team (guess who - yep that's right, me, myself and I).
I have also picked a prize and guess who is buying it (no not me - hubby).
Here is the challenge - A Sketch to Follow (designed by me).
And here are the efforts of the design team. I know, I know - they are marvellous and truly an inspiration for my challenge entry which will be posted later. Now I don't want to be selfish and so anyone can enter. But we all know there can only be one winner (winks).