Tuesday 12 August 2008

Stamp Something Colour Challenge


'It's my turn (Becky) to host this week's challenge, so I issue a colour challenge. The challenge is to use pink, green, and blue. You may use any shades of those colours or multiple shades of those colours.'

That is this weeks challenge over on Stamp Something. It was the perfect excuse (as if we need an excuse) to use my new stamp 'Scarie' which I recently bought mail order from Stamposaurus. Check out their fab shop the link is over there. They have some very cute stamps and I may be tempted to buy more from their range.


Goodies I Used - 'Scarie', sherbet girl stripe paper by rob&bob, pink, blue and green card, ribbon.

4 comments:

Jilli said...

Great card, love the colours and the stamp is cute!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

How cute! Love the long style, the layout, and your papers. Super cute image too, great coloring. Thanks for joining in our challenge. :)

Erin... said...

so sweet! thanks for playing.

bumblealsie said...

Sorry for butting in but do you know the anon short sighted v***** looking for a man?