Thursday 7 March 2019

Colonel Mustard


Hello. Meet Colonel Mustard, my gorgeous new pocket size travellers notebook. I have had my eye on this little suede number for a while so when I saw it on sale and before you could say 'do you not think you have enough planners/journals/notebooks' it was in my basket!

I made a little bit of nonsense to decorate the front. Just some felt die cut daisies and some leaves from gold cardstock. My pink charms work perfectly hanging from the elastic on the spine. 


Inside I have three notebooks and a dashboard/folder. I have used paper, stickers, a packet of bits & pieces and washi tape all from the Spring Farmhouse collection by Simple Stories. The collection is available over at Paper, Pen and Plan.


Inside the folder at the front of the notebook is a tiny die cut envelope. That's where I'm keeping some fancy paperclips! 


The first notebook is a diary. The notebook covers were very plain so I prettied them up by covering with Spring Farmhouse patterned paper. I stuck a handy tear off calendar on the front. 


The second notebook is a to do list. Not much more I can say about that!


And the third notebook is big ideas, fingers crossed I might have some ideas to write down!


I added some pompom trim and die cut scalloped edges to the back of the notebooks as a girly finishing touch. As this is pocket size it's going to be my EDC, in planner world that means 'every day carry' (I just recently found that out). 

I have had great fun putting this together, now, anybody got any big ideas I could write down?


5 comments:

Glennis F said...

It looks fabulous!

Carole said...

Wow you have been busy Liz...I think it was Colonel Mustard in the Library with the hammer...lol! I really don't know how you find the time to do these things...I wouldn't know where to start! Have a good weekend xx

Myis Art said...

Beautiful!!! I'm thinking I need one, too.

Pat said...

OMGosh...this journal is stunnng! Such a beautiful and clever piece of art!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous planner and love how you decorated and personalised it
Carol x